SECURITY CONSULTING COMPANIES ARE CALLED UPON WHEN CLIENTS REQUIRE GUIDANCE REGARDING WHICH SECURITY SERVICES WILL BEST SUIT THEIR ORGANISATION
The decisions you make surrounding your company around security today will determine how vulnerable to threats your company will be now, and in the future. It’s a great return on investment because all the measures we will recommend have employee, building and asset safety in mind.
For over 35 years we’ve helped create an air-tight security environment servicing our clients with security consultancy in:
- RISK THREAT SECURITY ASSESSMENT. This can be for one-off security consulting projects or for third parties to gain insights into potential security breaches.
- SECURITY MASTER PLANS. This will strengthen the weak points of organisations while also providing meticulous guidelines, or security roadmap, to improve security programs and measures from personnel, access control, and other security procedures.
- DETAILED INTELLIGENCE REPORTING. We will analyse your business security threats and report back current risks within a radius of your business location.
- CONTINGENCY PLANNING SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICE. This will guide organisation can guide organisations on how to deal with the certainty and uncertainty of various security situations such as riots or political unrest, storms or other natural disasters, regulatory compliance, workplace violence, and other types of emergencies that have the potential to come up.
- CYBER SECURITY CONSULTING & CLOUD SECURITY CONSULTING SERVICES. Our security consultants will keep your security measures up to date with your business objectives and your industry’s security risks. Cybersecurity threats are at an all time high.
GDX Group’s security consulting services will give you the peace of mind about keeping you, your office, your employees, and assets safe from security threats and harm. We have vast experience advising clients from countless industries.
We provide security consulting services to evaluate the specific needs of individual facilities like:
- Comprehensive security assessment survey are conducted by a security consultant to analyse the site’s security environment & safety requirements
- Written reports are issued detailing the survey’s findings with site-specific safety threat landscape and security recommendations